Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

YunJae small things

So, my friend was feeling really tired today and she needed to let some emotion out so I to what ifs about YunJae.

 AS YOU ALL KNOW JYJ and TVXQ are probably going to the sometime soon. So, I was like what if YunJae met and fell in love again but North Korea drops a bomb and then Jaejoong dies. South Korea ends up beating North Of course. Do then I was like what if Yonho end up being depressed until he meets a girl that looks just like Jaejoong and then falls in love with her but they can't get married because Yunho still loves Jaejoong. Yea even though this story isn't that good it's the thought that counts right. Anyway make sure you google + this post and SHARE WITH YOUR CIRCLES. Follow my blog for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment