Total Pageviews

Friday, January 31, 2014

Hottest kpop stars

My parients and friends as me why i listen to kpop. WELL!!!!

Now these are in my opinion and my opinions change often. These are in no particular order.
If you hate the guys i picked well.

So number 1 on my list is Big bang's top. How can some one be named a sex icon with out taking off their clothes, well top seemed to have done that.

Number two is Jaejoong.


Number three is Rain

Number 4 is 2am Jin Woon
And number 5 is of course gdragon



So these are my choices of hottest kpop stars. The guys edition. Sorry I haven't been able t oho a post in such a long time because i've been busy. Make sure you like and google+ this post. Follow my blogger and twitter for more. So comment below who is the hottest person in kpop.Annyong. !!!~._.~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment