Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Korean dramas that i have recently been getting into

The first korean drama that I am going to talk about is the Prime Minister and I.
Korean name: Chongriwa Na(총리와 나)
              I know Na can be used as a way of saying I just like naega and Nanen. Wa is commonly used as and. The direct translation of the prime minister and I makes sense.




In this drama Lee Beom-soo plays the role of the Prime minister, Kwon Yu. Also Yoona from SNSD plays the female lead as the prime minister's wife. Another famous actor comes out in this drama. Yoon Shi-yoon plays Kang In Ho as a possible romance interest to Yoona's character. Many of you probably remember Yoon Shi-yoon from his days as playing Enrique in flower boy next door. The name makes this drama seem as is it is just going to be like other political dramas but I assure you guys that this drama is quite different. Since there hasn't been a lot of popular romantic comedies in the kdrama I am delighted that this came out. So far I am up to the latest episode, episode 7 and I have to say my favorite character is Kwon man-sae. This young character is played by Lee Do Hyun. Man-sae has a way of making me smile every time I see him. 

This drama has several interesting plot twits that revealing it would be spoiling the drama for some. Comment below on what you thinking about this drama and tell which drama you are currently watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment