Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 19, 2014

My opinion on GOT7

So JYP debuted a group called GOT7 and I have to say I am really disappointed. I'm not disappointed because they sucked but I'm disappointed because I feel that they could have debuted with a song that made them stand out more.
Their all attractive in their own way. JB is flaring his nostrils like they are the sexist thing on earth. Yugyeom looks like he is tried of having people telling him that he is attractive. An is it just me or does Mark look like he came straight out of a Manhwa.


Ok, so these guys obviously have talent or else JYP wouldn't have accepted them. I feel like they have the talent to become one of the biggest groups in Korea but if the keep on coming out with songs. In my opinion for a kpop group to be really popular they must be in sync with the song. It's one thing to sing a song but it's another thing to be the song. Since it's only their debut song it's too early too tell whether they will truly succeed or whether they will be just another kpop group that received a lot of hype.

Write your opinions in the comment below. Google+ this post if you liked and make sure to follow my blog for more posts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment