Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Exo trolls are ruing kpop


I am not going to say I hate exo but I am definitely not a fan of exo. Maybe exo M but definately not exo overall. Why? Because of exo trolls. I feel like exo trolls are ruining the whole kpop experience. Btw, this is just my own opinion. I know not all of exo fans are trolls but the ones that are seem to make it their goal to piss other kpop fans off. I mean what makes those trolls think they have the right to go to other kpop music videos and make it all about exo. Doing thing just make people think that all of Exo fans are like this. On think that exo trolls do is that thy don't even bother to think about the hardships that other kpop groups like DBSK and Shinee have went through. The just make it seem like this groups don't deserve their fame. Last time I checked Exo didn't have more than half of their team members leave the group of had to start off from scratch. Exo hasn't done some big like opening the Japanese market. It was kinda obvious that Exo mainly got popular because of S.M's marketing. There are people in Exo that are talented like Lay and Chen and Xiumin is adorable. But those guys aren't being focused on. I mean freaking  Lay is doing a charity while saesang fans stalk exo. If Exo or Exo's manger hits those types of fans I would be Exo that has to take the blame for those kind of things. Overall what I am trying to say is its fine to like exo but don't ruing kpop for the rest of us while doing so. Vote on whether you like exo or not in the polls and comment below on you opinions about exo.

No comments:

Post a Comment