Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Kang Gary new song

There are a lot of artists in the korean entertainment industry but to be honest most of them don't stand out. The reason I'm doing a post on a korean artist instead of a kpop artist is because KPOP IS NOT THE ONLY TYPE OF MUSIC IN KOREA. As shocking as it seems there is hiphop and rap in Korea and not everything is about kpop. I don't hate kpop but I'm not going to limit myself to it.
The korean artist I have chosen is Gary. You guys might know Kang Gary from running man, and know that I totally ship Monday couple.
Any ways gary came out with a new solo album and, he is not the same Gary we know. 

Zotto Motto
I like the beat of this song, it's up beat but is still a little bit chill. Who knew kang Gary Could make the type of expression he made.
Kang Gary also had another song on this album and it's music video my be a little spicy for some. But hey is we seen hyuna's music videos and Junsu's music videos then this is nothing
.

I wonder how gary was able to film this video with such a straight face. Gary Hwighting.
Make sure you like and google+ this post. Share this with your friends and comment below.


No comments:

Post a Comment