Total Pageviews

Monday, January 13, 2014

Korean movies i really want to watch

SO, I haven't been watching a lot of korean movies recently because none of them have caught my eye. I finally saw three movies that I really wanted to watch. Tow out of the three of them are hilarious but on seems kinda bloody. The first on I am looking forward if the three huntresses.

Plot

Set in the Joseon Period, three beautiful musketeers fight against a powerful group who tries to overturn the royal family and gain absolute power. The leader of the Beautiful Three Musketeers is Jin-Ok (Ha Ji-Won), a smart and righteous woman. Hong-Dan (Gang Ye-Won) is the only married woman among the three women. Ga-Bi (Son Ga-In) is the youngest among the musketeers and excels at fighting.
Han Ji wo n is one of my favorite actresses so I highly doubt that will be disappointed with this movie.

The next movie I have been looking forward to is Hwayi. I think this movie came out late last year but it has been impossible for me to find a website to watch it on. If you know a website write it in the comments below.

Plot

A 5 member gang, led by Seok-Tae (Kim Yun-Seok), kidnaps a baby boy named Hwa-Yi and raises the baby like their own son. The baby boy is now 17 years old (Yeo Jin-Goo) and he has been trained to become a lethal killer. Taking part with his fathers in his first murder, Hwa-Yi learns something about his own past. Hwa-Yi pulls out his gun to find out who he really is.
I fill like in a couple of year Yeo Jin Goo will become on of Korea's top actors. I have liked his other roles like the crown prince in the moon that embraces the sun.



The final movie I am looking forward to is hot blooded youth. This movie seems to remind me a lot of Sunny. Sunny is possibly my favorite Korean move. I think those that liked Sunny will like this.

Plot

"Hot Young Bloods" is set within the early 1980's in Heongseong, South Korea. The movie depicts the love lives and friendships of high school students.
Ok, so the plot might seem boring but just watch the preview, then you'll know why I want to watch this movie.
OK, guys so that is all and make sure you share this post. You should also follow my blog for more posts. Make sure you comment down below for which movies you are looking forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment